The days before an exam are longer and nights tougher, right?
Unfortunately, just like exams are inseparable from studies, so is its stress. No matter how many times and for how many years you have been appearing for exams, the feeling still feels as impactful as the first time. This is known as exam stress. For some students, this nervousness might boost their performance but for most of them, it brings down their confidence.
How to know that you experience exam stress?
• You feel unusually anxious, low, moody, and overwhelmed
• You avoid interaction or decision-making
• You lack motivation
• You feel exhausted but can’t sleep
• You feel sick
If you experience any of these you are stressed and if it happens just before your exams, you are struggling with exam stress.
So, why exactly does exam stress show up before your exams?
It might stem from:
• Your insecurity of failing the exam
• Your lack of proper preparation
• Your need to secure better scores
• Your parents’ expectations
• Your concern for other things happening in your life
• The lack of adequate time, etc.
Exam stress is understandable and resolvable too. All you need is a full-proof plan.
If you do not find any appropriate questions to practice for your tests, head to SeekoG app to take Academic Diagnostic tests, know where you need to focus with Gap Analysis Report and overcome the exam stress in no time.